Here are some of the most common ways to spoof and block mouse elements. Good little conversation, let’s get started, ok?
No Kill Mouse Trap Technology
This requires a bucket, a plastic bottle, a manual and insulating tape.
- Cut the bottom and top of the plastic bottle. It should appear as the bottle in the image below.
- Stick the center strip and add a penny weight on the side.
- Put the bottle from the balance into the bucket and stick the adhesive side to the inner wall. It will be replayed on a book that mice can use to climb.
Prepare the mouse for peanut butter and then pour it down.
The best thing about this technique is that once the mouse falls into the cube, the counterweight automatically resets the best mouse trap. Not only is it cheap and convenient, but it also catches these guys to make them go better. As long as you have a mouse to prove that you are at home, you don’t have to worry about their return.
No rat trap bottle tilt (fast) technology
If you press the time, you can use these 3 simple steps to quickly set this trap.
- Cut the bottom and top of the pop-up bottle, attach a counterweight to one end, and place the lanyard in the middle.
- Stick the bottom of the bottle to the edge of the surface where the mouse may lie.
- Place a trash can under the bottle and place the peanut butter on the edge to prepare for the mouse’s fall.
This only applies to one mouse, but you can reset it by adding a counterweight to the other end of the bottle.
Rolling Pop can’t kill any mouse
This requires a bucket, a wire, a piece of tape, a rope and a popular jar.
- Drill holes at both ends of the hub.
- Insert the hanger into the hole in the hub.
- Drill a hole in the bottom of the box and run the cable.
- Once the cable is fully tilted, tilt it to one side and place the peanut butter in the box.
You should also place a book or box near the bucket to make sure the mouse is there. Then all you have to do is wait.
Some people like to put water on the bottom of the cube so that the mouse won’t jump, which is good, but if you have a big cube, it’s not necessary. Personally, I don’t recommend drowning mice because it’s not human.
Altoids Tin No Kill Mouse Trap
When I was sleeping on the couch at a friend’s house, I used it quickly and easily. I can hear a mouse running from side to side, so I grabbed a can and rubber band and prepared a best mouse trap.
This requires 3 elastomers and a termite Altoids.
- Place three elastomers in Altoids to close
- Carefully open the lid to make the box look like an open book. Make sure the elastic bands are tight so they can be closed when something comes in contact. Put the bait on top, the best bait is popcorn!
- Observe how it is closed!
In fact, I didn’t catch the mouse, but I was scared when I closed it. So if you don’t grab the mouse, don’t worry if you don’t have the option.
Deterrent spray for mice
This is an effective use if you are looking for an option that respects the environment. Some people use peppermint oil, but if you don’t, you can do it with crushed mint and water.
What you need is a bottle of spray, and the Altoids are crushed with a small amount of water.
- Put the mints in a sealed bag.
Smash the mints with mint.
- Put a portion of the water into the bottle and add the mint powder.
- Shake it and start spraying the area that the mouse needs to avoid
Tip: If you have to be extreme, add peppermint oil to the water and have a cold effect at dinner. A key advantage of all these technologies is that they are cheap and easy to use.